"To be grateful is to be great and full" Yogi Bhajan
In honor of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share with a fun easy and easy way to uplift your spirit in a matter of seconds. I started doing it with a group of women on line in a yahoo group a couple of years ago. It is called a gratitude list ad everyday we post a list of ten things that we are grateful for and then five things we are excited about.
I love the practice because this little tiny list can uplift your spirit in a matter of seconds. Lately I haven’t had time to write my list on line and read everyone else’s lists so I write in my journal before I start my day. I promise you if you find yourself in a funk this this is one of the fastest ways to feel better and shifts your energy in minutes.
Here is my jq loves u gratitude list for this week
1. I am grateful for all of you on this list and all my customers who believed in my products enough to spend there hard earned money on them
2. for the lotus flowers
3. for my sister Tessie who edits all of my newsletters and helps me with my photo shoots and has created the amazing new jq loves u pinterest boards and for being one of my best friends ever.
4. for my sister Christine who has taken the time to modeled for jq loves u over the past five years (the cute one with the short grey hair) for also being my best friend
5. for my mother for all her emotional support throughout this journey and for also being a great friend to me
6. for my father who has always believe I was capable of achieving my dreams and his wise little lessons in business
7. for my teenage nephews Marcelo and Alex who have a vision bigger for my company than the one I have for myself
8. for my brother in law Jeff who always sends me business tips for my on line business
9. for my brother in law Abe who has always welcomed me in to his home and been a good friend to me too
10. for my brother Michael who passed before I started my company. He was genius and I admired and loved him very much and have often wished that he could be here to guide me. I am sure his has been responsible for some of the magic that has kept this company alive.
I am excited to for the following new shows coming up:
1.Bust craftacular holiday market (link to my events page on website)
2. One of a Kind show in Chicago December 4-8
3. I am excited to be in the Id pop Christmas show in Chelsea Market in NY C December
4. I am excited to share with you all the new shrug colors that will be posted on my website next week and share with you all the on line sales that are coming up next week
and have an amazing Thanksgiving.